A specially formulated gel to minimize and flatten unsightly scars.ScarEase Gel is a liquid elastomer gel, in a 15-gram tube for easy application to all skin areas requiring management.
- Softens and flatten raised scars.
- Reduced Redness and discoloration
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- For new and old scars
- Invisible and Odour less
ScarEase Gel is liquid elastomer gel, in a 15-gram tube for easy application to all skin areas requiring management.
Ideally suited for application for skin folds, joints and facial features that challenge elastomer sheeting.
Apply to affected scar areas twice a day and again after bathing or showering. Wash the scar area with mild soap and water, then pat dry. Using fingertips, apply only a small amount directly onto scar outward, cover the scar evenly, wipe away excess to avoid staining of clothes and under-garments.
To maintain coverage, reapply after exercise.
Use continuously for 8 to 12 weeks or as directed.
- ScarErase allows gazes like O2 and CO2 to pass through, while trapping moisture underneath.
- ScarErase also forms a barrier to seal in moisture, hydrating the scar area.
- Once applied, ScarErase acts as a breathable shield.
- The results is a lighter and soften scars.